Friday, April 29, 2011

Contact me by email jdikian@me.com

googlebb859237d4332d76.html https://plus.google.com/115571525606913719560 My title page contents google-site-verification: googlebb859237d4332d76.html


Sometimes I go about in pity for myself, and all the while, a great wind carries me across the sky

Ojibwa quote (courtesy the Sopranos)

Check out my new book "The Illusion of Reality: A Public Servant's Secret Essays" at Amazon  



Recent work:
http://support.google.com/plus/?p=link_page_to_website&hl=en&authuser=0

Paul Rhodes, Lesley Whatson, Lucinda Mora, Anders Hansson, Kate Brearley, Jack Dikian, Peter F. Drucker, (Article first published online: 29 APR 2013), Systemic Hypothesising for Challenging Behaviour in Intellectual Disabilities: A Reflecting Team Approach.

Paul Rhodes, Michelle Donelly, Lesley Whatson, Kate Brearley, Jack Dikian, Anders Hansson, Tanya Franic and Lucinda Mora. (Accepted for publication 17 July 2013) Beyond the Impasse? Systemic Consultation and Understanding Complex Cases. Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities.






Google+ Google+ Google+ Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment